Posts Tagged ‘Complete’

The Dutch plan to build the world’s biggest wind farm, complete with a large floating island

A Dutch company aims to construct the world's largest wind farm to deliver power to the Netherlands and United Kingdom, and later Belgium, Germany, and Denmark. A 2.3-square-mile artificial island would support equipment that could allow the farm to generate 30 gigawatts of power. View full post on Wind Power News

February 3, 2017 – Maryland lawmakers complete override of governor’s …

The Maryland Senate, in a party-line vote, on Feb. 2 completed the override of Republican Governor Larry Hogan's veto of legislation that expands the state's renewable energy portfolio standard. By twin margins of 32 to 13, the Democrat-controlled Senate passed identical measures that overturned Hogan's veto of the Clean Energy Jobs Act of 2016. View […]

Trekkers 8th Grade Students Complete 10-Day Expedition

Twelve 8th grade Advanced Trekkers, along with six student and adult leaders, recently returned from a 10-day educational expedition. This group of 8th graders, known as Team Everest, was the first group of students to complete their Trekkers expedition this summer. View full post on Wind Power News

Edf En Canada, MRC complete La Mitis Wind Project

EDF EN Canada Inc., a unit of EDF Energies Nouvelles Group, completed the La Mitis Wind Project at the Parc Mont-Comi in the municipality of Saint-Donat. Energie Renouvelable de la Mitis owns 30 percent of the wind power project while EDF EN Canada holds the remaining 70 percent. View full post on Wind Power News

Azerbaijan to complete construction of several wind power plants in 2015

Construction of three wind power plants with a total capacity of 135.3 megawatts in Azerbaijan will be completed in 2015, the State Agency for Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources told on Nov.21. View full post on Wind Power News

Complete DIY Kit that shows you how to Build a Magnetic Generator

Visit – http://www.Magniwork.co.uk – Escalating Electricity Bill, Use Magnetic Generator. In this world, due to shortage of energy resources, everyone is sha…

Wind Power: Turbine installation complete at Sheringham Shoal

The final blade of the eighty-eighth and last wind turbine at the Sheringham Shoal Offshore Wind Farm was bolted into place this week marking one of the few remaining milestones in the construction of this 317MW project in the Greater Wash the coast of North Norfolk. View full post on Wind Power News

Windtura 750 Complete Wind Turbine Generator Kit — WindyNation

www.windynation.com This is a prototype of the Windtura 750 Watt Complete Wind Turbine Kit in action, thanks to one of our best customers/product testers who sent us this video from Canada! This video is a great example of our complete system, demonstrating how it stands up to some strong winds and giving you a glimpse […]